This is an internship, a chance to run your own business and make real money. You will not be a house painter, but you will learn to be an entrepreneur and business- person. College Works Painting is an intense learning opportunity and our model has proven successful for both our company and the students who work for us. If you come with an open mind, an open heart, lots of energy and enthusiasm we will help you acquire the rest of the tools and skills necessary to help you thrive in your business. How well you succeed is thoroughly and entirely up to you.
As an intern you will be exposed to sales, marketing, estimating, scheduling, supply management, customer service, hiring (and firing), accounting, and sales territory organization and management. Part of receiving all these valuable skills is accepting the responsibility for your business and making a commitment. Understand that this is real work requiring long hours and sacrifice. But just like the real world, the rewards await you are commensurate with your smarts, your work ethic and your commitment.
To provide highly motivated individuals with a premier hands-on leadership development experience in a safe, competitive, profitable, challenging, and fun environment and to grow our customer base, level of support, and customer satisfaction while providing the greatest learning experience available to our team members.
- Relationships are everything
- One Must Earn the Right to Work Here
- The Four Referability Habits
- Results Economy
- Work Hard, Play Hard, Have Fun
- Balance: it is the real measure of success
- Growth in existing and new ventures
Is One of Our Internships Right For You?
You decide, based on perspectives provided by our interns:
The internship offers:
- the unlimited potential to aid others strengthen and increase one's-beliefs.
- self growth and development towards surpassing common standards.
- a youthful and competitive way of thinking; but like an extended family.
- a place where everyone's opinions are considered; it's an alliance instead of a dictatorship.
- a lot of pros such as trips for the whole company and get-togethers for everyone in your group.
- the accumulation of numerous years of actual work experiences into a 9 month program.
Consider doing something else if any of these statements are true:
- This internship is not for you if you are not an ambitious person.
- You must have an entrepreneurial way of thinking.
- You have to be hard working to be able to thrive; no free rides.
Every year, College Works Painting operates in a number of states throughout the country. Do you live somewhere besides California? Try another one of our 17 divisions.